At Cassidy and Tate we pride ourselves on offering our clients – be they buyers, sellers, prospective tenants or investors – a simple, straightforward, transparent service. A service delivered by a highly motivated team with the utmost professionalism and enthusiasm.
We move fast in a fast-moving business but that does not mean we do not take the time to listen to what our clients want. We recognise that buying or selling a home is one of the most stressful – and expensive – experiences you will ever undertake. So we want to make everything run as smoothly as possible from start to finish:
• We believe in the old fashioned qualities of courtesy and helpfulness. Nothing is too much trouble.
• We make a point of communicating regularly and keeping you updated at every stage.
• We offer feedback and advice after each viewing or Open House.
• We are happy to explain each stage of the process to nervous or first-time clients.
• We always offer accompanied viewings. This saves you the inconvenience of having to be on hand.
• We can put you in touch with the very best professionals, from home stagers to surveyors, removals companies to mortgage advisors.
• We make a point of being pro-active, using all the marketing techniques at our disposal to sell your property.
• We operate from bright, modern offices located in prime locations.
• We ensure that everyone on our sales and letting team, in all branches, is familiar with the area and the local market.
• We are fully independent, which means we have the flexibility to tailor our service to you personally.
• We can point investors towards properties and areas that we know from experience would make an excellent buy and offer a good rental yield.
• We offer the option of fully managed properties which are particularly appropriate for first-time investors.
It is this approach – and our years of experience in matching the right people with the right property – that has earned Cassidy and Tate our highly prized reputation as to the go-to estate agent of choice in the St Albans area.