Breachwood Green, Hitchin, Hertfordshire - SG4 8NY (Sold Subject to Contract)
I'd like to view this
- Land For Sale
- Commercial Site
- Main Road Access
- Hard Standing
- Used For The Motor Industry
- Unconditional Offers Only
- Chain Free
Breachwood Green, Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Cassidy & Tate are pleased to present for sale an outstanding development opportunity located in a semi rural location. The site is positioned near to Breachwood Green village and is surrounded by beautiful open countryside views and a variety of residential properties. This is an opportunity to utilise the existing structures or unlocking the significant development potential.
Key features of the site include:
* Site area measures approximately 1.1 acres
* The site comprises a rectangular shaped plot of land currently occupied by various derelict structures.
* The land and buildings overall provide a good investment for both refurbishment and the potential for redevelopment by way of residential housing on the site, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
The site was used for the repair and maintenance of motor vehicles for many years until it ceased trading about 5 years ago.
Breachwood Green is near to Luton and is approximately two miles from the village of Whitwell. For the commuter by air or car - Luton airport is 3 miles away and Luton train station is 5 miles away. Breachwood Green has a number of schools as well as good local amenities, including a supermarket which is 2.5 miles away. The more extensive shopping and leisure facilities can be found in the nearby Luton.